WEATHER RESISTANT 100% RUST FREE
0% SINGLE USE PACKAGING
Our selection of table tops can be adjusted onto most pedestal frames, offering a solution for quick and comfortable dining. This table top doubles in size when unfolded, as it has the flexibility of offering 2 sizes, folded 45 x 66cm, open 90 x 66cm. Suitable furniture for harsh sea water conditions Removable, storable, ideal for the limited space on a yacht.
Table Top Material:
Superior quality teak veneer wood with Stainless Steel Hinges
Stainless Steel Hinges
Table Top Edge:
Solid teak edges
In order to extend the life of Forma Products is to ensure these undergo proper, thorough and regular maintenance and cleaning. The aluminum tube can be washed with soft water or using a small quantity of mild soap powder. Remove all the stains on the tubes by using a dry cloth. We also recommend that an appropriate shining product for aluminum be applied twice yearly. Wipe off stains or dirt as soon as these occur, this will help stain removal become easier and faster. Do not use chlorine based cleaners.
The fabrics can be removed and washed. Replacement fabrics and spare parts are also available. Furthermore, proper storage in a dry location is essential for maintaining the furniture away from the very strong fading effects of sunlight, from rain exposure and from the sea environment. Dressed vinyl and polyester chairs in particular must be stored in a dry location in order to avoid the formation of mildew. Protective zip-on waterproof bags for two folding stools are available.
- Tested by thousands happy customers
- Amazon rating *****
Durability is a key factor for Forma and its effort for a positive impact on the environment. As a result, our long lasting products minimize the environmental impact, as less waste is generated and less resources are consumed. Forma’s products are carefully designed and elaborated resulting in a sturdy construction allowing for many years of use. It is crucial for us to maintain that balance for a sustainable future.
Forma looks at the complete lifecycle of the products it develops, including:
• The choice of materials, the origin, and their durability,
• The energy required for extraction, transportation, manufacture, always with a strong drive for renewable sources,
• The possibility to dismantle the products at the end of the product lifecycle and recover the materials that can be reused.
Forma products are 60% recyclable.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor | Facts to consider before selecting Marine Furniture
Before you begin your research, we advise you to consider your specific
needs and to determine what it is that you expect from the purchase you
intend to do.
Before you begin your research, we advise you to consider your specific needs and to determine what it is that you expect from the purchase you intend to do.
* Make a note of the available storage space onboard.
* Aesthetics are important; what colors dominate your boat? Will the furniture match the interior decoration?
* Take into account the materials used on your deck.
* The service provided by the manufacturer and what are their spare parts possibilities.
* What is the impact on the environment.
* Is the packing recyclable
* What will be the life span of the product.
You are now ready to make the best choice.