TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
- FORMA MARINE COMPANY IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH ALL DOMESTIC LAWS AND ABIDES WITH ALL THE DUTIES SET BY THE GREEK STATE AS WELL AS BY THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- WITHIN THE FACTORY PREMISES, ALL THE PRODUCED WASTE IS CAREFULLY SEPARATED AND THEN CHANNELLED TO THE RESPECTIVE RECYCLING CONTAINERS PROVIDED BY THE MUNICIPALITY. RESIDUE FROM ALUMINIUM, STEEL AND PLASTIC ARE DELIVERED TO RESPECTIVE RECYCLING COMPANIES
The company interaction with the public is based on respect and courtesy; this in turn reflects the quality that is attributed to whatever we say and do. We do not limit ourselves to expressing our opinions in relation only to our professional interaction. We do not hesitate to communicate our views on more global issues that concern our society, namely the climate change, and the consequent environmental impact.
IN OUR COMMUNICATIONS WHEN POSSIBLE WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVISM BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT MINOR EFFORTS CAN YIELD TO BIG RESULTS. WE MAINTAIN CLOSE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CUSTOMERS, NO MATTER HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE FOR OUR BUSINESS. WE ARE PROUD TO ADMIT THAT AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF OPERATION, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DISCONTENT CUSTOMER IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.
FORMA MARINE Suppliers
Our suppliers are very carefully selected. We are very cautious that:
- Their personnel enjoy based on international standards.
- They do not contribute to polluting the environment during the process of their production.
- They use materials containing constituents from recycling..
- They use environmentally friendly materials when possible, and they take care that the production waste is recycled.
Year 2020 has been the landmark of our awareness that immediate actions must be taken to become an environmentally focused company.
Without doubt, our company pollutes the environment, despite our efforts to avoid that.
FORMA MARINE inevitably uses resources from the natural environment. The key material is aluminium which requires a lot of energy for its production. We also use petroleum-based materials (plastic) and we also need timber for the wooden armrests and the tabletops.
To counterbalance the damage inevitably caused to the environment we have decided to take some positive actions:
We focus our efforts on the marine environment and the marine life that we cherish and respect. Working for marine industry, we realize the impact of plastic pollution on marine life and on human health.
Consequently, FORMA MARINE has undertaken:
- To participate in grassroot actions of cleaning the beaches close to the factory with the help of our employees during one day each month in the summer.
- To participate each year in the donations for the protection of the Mediterranean seal Monachus-Monachus which lives in the central Aegean.
We hope several other environmentally positive actions will follow and our action’s are conducted in a manner that respect our planet..