The popular Marathon range of stylish teak tables blend with the wooden parts and accessories of the yachts and suit best the needs of sealovers offering compact and foldable solutions to additional tables on board. Storable, ideal for the limited space on a yacht. Specially designed non-skid foot tips to protect the teak decks. You will come across this well made and durable deck table on the powerboats decks in the most remote marinas around the world.
Superior Quality Anodized Aluminum Tube 25 mm external diameter & 1mm wall thikness. Special alloy series 5000 with the addition of Manganese Chromium and Magnesium.
Table Top Material:
Superior quality teak veneer wood
Stainless steel bolts and nuts, Special Aviation Grade Aluminum Rivets, Anodized Aluminum parts
Table Top Edge:
Solid teak edges
Durability is a key factor for Forma and its effort for a positive impact on the environment. As a result, our long lasting products minimize the environmental impact, as less waste is generated and less resources are consumed. Forma’s products are carefully designed and elaborated resulting in a sturdy construction allowing for many years of use. It is crucial for us to maintain that balance for a sustainable future.
Forma looks at the complete lifecycle of the products it develops, including:
- The choice of materials, the origin, and their durability,
- The energy required for extraction, transportation, manufacture, always with a strong drive for renewable sources,
- The possibility to dismantle the products at the end of the product lifecycle and recover the materials that can be reused.
Forma products are 60% recyclable.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor | How to choose the right materials
The production materials need to be appropriate for this use onboard the very fragile pleasure boat decks of your yacht.
- All plastic parts preferably made of nylon polyamide.
- The product materials to be 65% recyclable once no longer in use.
- The manufacturer must strictly follow waste management practices.
- The manufacturer must respect the clear protocol for emission registry and to have a plan for yearly reduction of these, so that the impact of the environment be the lowest possible.
- The use of recycled packaging material.