WEIGHT LIMIT 90KG /200LBS
NON-SKID FOOT TIPS
WEATHER RESISTANT 100% RUST FREE
0% SINGLE USE PLASTIC IN PACKAGING
Introducing our new eco-friendly version of our notorious aluminum armchair M100, M100-BB with armrests that are made of a specific variety of fast growing renewable bamboo wood. It is the perfect sustainable solution and nature's gift for a harmonious blend of contemporary design and natural beauty coupled with elegance and durability.
Superior Quality Anodized Aluminum Tube 25 mm external diameter & 1mm wall thikness. Special alloy series 5000 with the addition of Manganese Chromium and Magnesium.
The Recacril Marine Grade fabrics are designed for use on boats, made from solution-dyed acrylic fibres with exceptional resistance to saline environments and treated to retain its water-repellent characteristics. The fabrics are proven to be long-lasting and high resistant over time. Extending its life spam is the most effective measure to protect the environment as it reduces the need to replace them which translates into less consumption and waste.
Stainless Steel Bolts and Nuts
Special Aviation Grade Aluminum Rivets
Anodized Aluminum Parts
In order to extend the life of Forma Products is to ensure these undergo proper, thorough and regular maintenance and cleaning. The aluminum tube can be washed with soft water or using a small quantity of mild soap powder. Remove all the stains on the tubes by using a dry cloth. We also recommend that an appropriate shining product for aluminum be applied twice yearly. Wipe off stains or dirt as soon as these occur, this will help stain removal become easier and faster. Do not use chlorine based cleaners.
The fabrics can be removed and washed. Replacement fabrics and spare parts are also available. Regularly treat the teak armrests using standard teak oil, this will help protect and restore the wood. Furthermore, proper storage in a dry location is essential for maintaining the furniture away from the very strong fading effects of sunlight, from rain exposure and from the sea environment. Dressed vinyl and polyester chairs in particular must be stored in a dry location in order to avoid the formation of mildew. Protective zip-on waterproof bags for two folding chairs are available.
- Drip and Dry
- Stain resistance
- Nap worthiness
- Tested by thousands happy customers
- Amazon rating *****
At FORMA MARINE, we take pride in offering high-quality products; Our chairs offer a superior alternative to teak, not just in terms of functionality but also in their positive impact on the environment. By choosing our aluminum armchairs model M100-BB with bamboo arms, you make a conscious decision towards a greener future while enjoying exquisite style and unmatched durability.
Let us further show you why bamboo is the superior choice:
- By opting for bamboo, you contribute to the preservation of our forests and the reduction of deforestation.
- It is one of the fastest-growing plants on the planet, regenerating in a fraction of the time it takes teak trees to mature.
- Its natural strength rivals that of teak, ensuring that your armchairs will withstand the test of time, even in the face of everyday use and changing weather conditions.
- The combination of sleek aluminium frames and the warmth and texture of bamboo arms creates a stunning sophisticated & modern chair that effortlessly complements any interior or outdoor setting.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Meticulously crafted with sustainable bamboo sourced from trusted sustainable plantations, supporting ethical practices and responsible manufacturing.
- And it doesn't end there: Bamboo's exceptional durability makes it a long-lasting investment.
Forma products are 60% recyclable.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor | How to choose the right materials for your boat
The production materials need to be appropriate for your chair placed on the
fragile pleasure boat decks of your yacht and exposed to adverse weather
conditions * Fabrics: Sun fade resistant, stain resistant, very easy to clean and * Fabrics that will have passed successfully the drip & dry test. * Fabrics, threads and hems must have mold resistance specifications. * Fabrics must prove resistant to the strong sun beams and harsh sea
The production materials need to be appropriate for your chair placed on the fragile pleasure boat decks of your yacht and exposed to adverse weather conditions
* Fabrics: Sun fade resistant, stain resistant, very easy to clean and
* Fabrics that will have passed successfully the drip & dry test.
* Fabrics, threads and hems must have mold resistance specifications.
* Fabrics must prove resistant to the strong sun beams and harsh sea environment.