WEIGHT LIMIT 90KG /200LBS
0% SINGLE USE PACKAGING
Replacement fabric set (seat and back cover) for MARATHON chairs. Suitable for harsh sea water conditions.
The Recacril Marine Grade fabrics are designed for use on boats, made from solution-dyed acrylic fibres with exceptional resistance to saline environments and treated to retain its water-repellent characteristics. The fabrics are proven to be long-lasting and high resistant over time. Extending its life spam is the most effective measure to protect the environment as it reduces the need to replace them which translates into less consumption and waste.
In order to extend the life of Forma Products is to ensure these undergo proper, thorough and regular maintenance and cleaning. The aluminum tube can be washed with soft water or using a small quantity of mild soap powder. Remove all the stains on the tubes by using a dry cloth. We also recommend that an appropriate shining product for aluminum be applied twice yearly. Wipe off stains or dirt as soon as these occur, this will help stain removal become easier and faster. Do not use chlorine based cleaners.
The fabrics can be removed and washed. Replacement fabrics and spare parts are also available. Furthermore, proper storage in a dry location is essential for maintaining the furniture away from the very strong fading effects of sunlight, from rain exposure and from the sea environment. Dressed vinyl and polyester chairs in particular must be stored in a dry location in order to avoid the formation of mildew. Protective zip-on waterproof bags for two folding stools are available.
- Drip and Dry
- Stain resistance
- Nap worthiness
- Teeter Test
- Tested by thousands happy customers
- Amazon rating *****
Durability is a key factor for Forma and its effort for a positive impact on the environment. As a result, our long lasting products minimize the environmental impact, as less waste is generated and less resources are consumed. Forma’s products are carefully designed and elaborated resulting in a sturdy construction allowing for many years of use. It is crucial for us to maintain that balance for a sustainable future.
Forma looks at the complete lifecycle of the products it develops, including:
• The choice of materials, the origin, and their durability,
• The energy required for extraction, transportation, manufacture, always with a strong drive for renewable sources,
• The possibility to dismantle the products at the end of the product lifecycle and recover the materials that can be reused.
Forma products are 60% recyclable.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor | How to buy the right boat stool
* Elegant and compatible with your deck style. * Lightweight for easy transport. * Folds well and easily and in a very compact position in order to
occupy the least space possible when stowed away. * Fabrics resistant to rust and mold due to humidity. * Resistant to the strong sun beams. * Low maintenance. * To have successfully passed the drip & dry test. * Chose well known brands
* Elegant and compatible with your deck style.
* Lightweight for easy transport.
* Folds well and easily and in a very compact position in order to occupy the least space possible when stowed away.
* Fabrics resistant to rust and mold due to humidity.
* Resistant to the strong sun beams.
* Low maintenance.
* To have successfully passed the drip & dry test.
* Chose well known brands