WEIGHT LIMIT 90KG /200LBS
NON-SKID FOOT TIPS
WEATHER RESISTANT 100% RUST FREE
0% SINGLE USE PLASTIC IN PACKAGING
Beautiful aluminum casted hinges and joints allowing the frame to fold into a very compact position. Specially designed non-skid foot tips to protect the teak decks. Suitable furniture for harsh sea water conditions. Storable, ideal for the limited space on a yacht.Protective waterproof and windproof bag available, fits 2 chairs in one bag. Check our list of products, model C2A6000!
Superior Quality Anodized Aluminum Tube 25 mm external diameter & 1mm wall thikness. Special alloy series 5000 with the addition of Manganese Chromium and Magnesium.
Nautolex Superior Vinyl Coated Marine Fabric
Aluminum casted hinges and joints
In order to extend the life of Forma Products is to ensure these undergo proper, thorough and regular maintenance and cleaning. The aluminum tube can be washed with soft water or using a small quantity of mild soap powder. Remove all the stains on the tubes by using a dry cloth. We also recommend that an appropriate shining product for aluminum be applied twice yearly. Wipe off stains or dirt as soon as these occur, this will help stain removal become easier and faster. Do not use chlorine based cleaners. The fabrics can be removed and washed. Replacement fabrics and spare parts are also available.
Regularly treat the teak armrests using standard teak oil, this will help protect and restore the wood. Furthermore, proper storage in a dry location is essential for maintaining the furniture away from the very strong fading effects of sunlight, from rain exposure and from the sea environment. Dressed vinyl and polyester chairs in particular must be stored in a dry location in order to avoid the formation of mildew. Protective zip-on waterproof bags for two folding chairs are available.
- Nap worthiness
- Amazon rating *****
Durability is a key factor for Forma and its effort for a positive impact on the environment. As a result, our long lasting products minimize the environmental impact, as less waste is generated and less resources are consumed. Forma’s products are carefully designed and elaborated resulting in a sturdy construction allowing for many years of use. It is crucial for us to maintain that balance for a sustainable future.
Forma looks at the complete lifecycle of the products it develops, including:
- The choice of materials, the origin, and their durability,
- The energy required for extraction, transportation, manufacture, always with a strong drive for renewable sources,
- The possibility to dismantle the products at the end of the product lifecycle and recover the materials that can be reused.
Forma products are 60% recyclable.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor |How to buy the right boat chair
* Comfortable - when possible, try it before you purchase it!
* Elegant and compatible with your deck style.
* Lightweight for easy transport.
* Folds well and easily and in a very compact position in order tooccupy the least space possible when stowed away.
* Fabrics resistant to rust and mold due to humidity.
* Resistant to the strong sun beams.
* Low maintenance.
* To have successfully passed the drip & dry test.
* To provide back support for users with lower back issues.
* Chose well known brands