WEIGHT LIMIT 90KG /200LBS
NON-SKID FOOT TIPS
WEATHER RESISTANT 100% RUST FREE
0% SINGLE USE PLASTIC IN PACKAGING
The M150-BB Marathon range deck chair suits best the needs of sealovers offering style, comfort and relaxation on board. By opting for chairs with bamboo armrests, you contribute to the preservation of our forests and the reduction of deforestation. It is one of the fastest-growing plants in many countries worldwide, regenerating in a fraction of the time it takes teak trees to mature and grows 1 ft/day. The structure of the high-back M150-BB chair offers extra comfort. The use of elastic cord provides support to the lower back. You will come across this well made and durable deck chair on the powerboats decks in the most remote marinas around the world.
Superior Quality Anodized Aluminum Tube 25 mm external diameter & 1mm wall thikness. Special alloy series 5000 with the addition of Manganese Chromium and Magnesium.
The Recacril Marine Grade fabrics are designed for use on boats, made from solution-dyed acrylic fibres with exceptional resistance to saline environments and treated to retain its water-repellent characteristics. The fabrics are proven to be long-lasting and high resistant over time. Extending its life spam is the most effective measure to protect the environment as it reduces the need to replace them which translates into less consumption and waste.
Stainless steel bolts and nuts, Special Aviation Grade Aluminum Rivets, Anodized Aluminum parts .
Hand shaped BAMBOO wood
WEIGHT CAPACITY :
Seat Height (cm): 43cm / 16.93''
Chair Height: 92cm / 36.22''
Back Height: 58cm / 22.83''
Seat Width: 47cm / 18.5''
Seat Depth: 41cm / 16.14''
Tube (mm): 25 x 1
Gross weight: 4.5 kg / 10 lbs
Net weight: 3.7 kg / 8.2 lbs
Packing size (cm): 61 x 22 x 87 cm / 24'' x 8.7'' x 34.3''
Volume/Piece (m3): 0.061"
In order to extend the life of Forma Products is to ensure these undergo proper, thorough and regular maintenance and cleaning. The aluminum tube can be washed with soft water or using a small quantity of mild soap powder. Remove all the stains on the tubes by using a dry cloth. We also recommend that an appropriate shining product for aluminum be applied twice yearly. Wipe off stains or dirt as soon as these occur, this will help stain removal become easier and faster. Do not use chlorine based cleaners
The fabrics can be removed and washed. Replacement fabrics and spare parts are also available. Regularly treat the teak armrests using standard teak oil, this will help protect and restore the wood. Furthermore, proper storage in a dry location is essential for maintaining the furniture away from the very strong fading effects of sunlight, from rain exposure and from the sea environment. Dressed vinyl and polyester chairs in particular must be stored in a dry location in order to avoid the formation of mildew. Protective zip-on waterproof bags for two folding chairs are available.
- Drip and Dry Tested
- Stain resistance
- Nap worthiness
- Tested by thousands happy customers
- Amazon rating *****
At FORMA MARINE, we take pride in offering high-quality products; Our chairs are sustainable almost in their entirety, in that the fabric used ‘Recacryl’, though not recyclable, is particularly resistant & durable, contributing to the extension of its life cycle.
Our range of chairs with bamboo armrests offer an equally appropriate alternative to teak wood, not just in terms of functionality but also in their positive impact on the environment. By choosing our aluminum armchairs model M150-BB with bamboo arms, you make a conscious decision towards a greener future while enjoying exquisite style and unmatched durability.
Let us further show you why bamboo is the superior choice:
- It is one of the fastest-growing plants in many countries worldwide, regenerating in a fraction of the time it takes teak trees to mature and grows 1 ft/day.
- By opting for bamboo, you contribute to the preservation of our forests and the reduction of deforestation.
- Its natural strength rivals that of teak, ensuring that your armchairs will withstand the test of time, even in the face of everyday use and changing weather conditions.
- The combination of sleek aluminium frames and the warmth and texture of bamboo arms creates a stunning sophisticated & modern lightweight chair that effortlessly complements any interior or outdoor setting.
And it doesn't end there: Bamboo's exceptional durability makes it a long-lasting investment.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor | How to buy the right boat chair
* Comfortable - when possible, try it before you purchase it! * Elegant and compatible with your deck style. * Lightweight for easy transport. * Folds well and easily and in a very compact position in order to
occupy the least space possible when stowed away. * Fabrics resistant to rust and mold due to humidity. * Resistant to the strong sun beams. * Low maintenance. * To have successfully passed the drip & dry test. * To provide back support for users with lower back issues. * Chose well known brands
* Comfortable - when possible, try it before you purchase it!
* Elegant and compatible with your deck style.
* Lightweight for easy transport.
* Folds well and easily and in a very compact position in order to occupy the least space possible when stowed away.
* Fabrics resistant to rust and mold due to humidity.
* Resistant to the strong sun beams.
* Low maintenance.
* To have successfully passed the drip & dry test.
* To provide back support for users with lower back issues.
* Chose well known brands