0% SINGLE USE PACKAGING
The popular Marathon range of deck tables suits best the needs of sealovers offering compact and foldable solutions to additional tables on board. Storable, ideal for the limited space on a yacht. Specially designed non-skid foot tips to protect the teak decks. You will come across this well made and durable deck table on the powerboats decks in the most remote marinas around the world.
Superior Quality Anodized Aluminum Tube 25 mm external diameter & 1mm wall thikness. Special alloy series 5000 with the addition of Manganese Chromium and Magnesium.
Table Top Material:
Superior quality humidity resistant white melamine
Stainless steel bolts and nuts, Special Aviation Grade Aluminum Rivets, Anodized Aluminum parts
Table Top Edge:
Waterproof sealing with anodised aluminum profile, prevents moisture from entering
Durability is a key factor for Forma and its effort for a positive impact on the environment. As a result, our long lasting products minimize the environmental impact, as less waste is generated and less resources are consumed. Forma’s products are carefully designed and elaborated resulting in a sturdy construction allowing for many years of use. It is crucial for us to maintain that balance for a sustainable future.
Forma looks at the complete lifecycle of the products it develops, including:
- The choice of materials, the origin, and their durability,
- The energy required for extraction, transportation, manufacture, always with a strong drive for renewable sources,
- The possibility to dismantle the products at the end of the product lifecycle and recover the materials that can be reused.
Forma products are 60% recyclable.
why forma marine
Forma specializes in Handcrafting Durable Marine Chairs and Tables designed to withstand the rigors of the marine environment. It delivers unsurpassed quality products, tested by thousands of satisfied owners and receiving 5* ratings. Forma products are manufactured in the European Union since 1979
Forma Marine Advisor | Facts to consider before selecting Marine Furniture
Before you begin your research, we advise you to consider your specific
needs and to determine what it is that you expect from the purchase you
intend to do.
Before you begin your research, we advise you to consider your specific needs and to determine what it is that you expect from the purchase you intend to do.
* Make a note of the available storage space onboard.
* Aesthetics are important; what colors dominate your boat? Will the furniture match the interior decoration?
* Take into account the materials used on your deck.
* The service provided by the manufacturer and what are their spare parts possibilities.
* What is the impact on the environment.
* Is the packing recyclable
* What will be the life span of the product.
You are now ready to make the best choice.